Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Ironic

This is funny; but unfortunately, I think I signed somewhere agreeing not to discuss these things in detail in public. So this is what I guess would be okay to write here.

I'm writing code for the next version of an application server that most of the .NET developers would soon start to use. And, that server is going to have a new feature integrated in to it by default - out of the box. I'm right now trying to get that done - get that feature integrated and made default through its post setup configuration program.

Since these two products were in the existence for sometime I thought someone must have done it before - not out of the box, but through some post setup customization. So I Googled... And the first hits I get are news items that say "The X server would have Y service by default - out of the box in its next release"... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment