Sunday, November 12, 2006

Drive to Edmonds under water park

Our client office shifted to a new location which is a bit far to walk from my hotel. To top that the raining season has started and it rains from dawn to dusk on most days. Weather is pretty cold as well…
So I rented a car again on yesterday. Not a fancy one… A KIA Rio Station Wagon. It just serves my purpose of traveling 3miles back and forth every weekday and going for groceries on weekends.
But after getting the car… I felt like exploring the surroundings. So bought few maps and headed west to see the Edmonds under water park. It wasn’t the type of park I expected, but was a large bay area for scuba divers. There was a docking port right next to the “park”



1 comment:

  1. hey ...
    Thoug u bought that camara tripod, apperantly u have not taken any pics of ur self .. when u visit those places.

    ReplyDelete