Tuesday, September 19, 2006

American life begins

It's my second day at work in the Seattle client office. I rented out a car yesterday - a Ford Taurus - a car quite bigger than the N16 even. Didn't found it much difficult to get adapted to left hand driving.

I haven't still gone shopping after I first went with Nalin on the very first day I arrived in her. I'm planning to go out tonight after work.

One problem is that when we finish our day here, my team in Sri Lanka starts theirs, so at around 9 P.M. I have to join in for a call with them. Usually it doesn't get dragged more than an hour or so.

Our logistics team here has shipped an official mobile for me. I should receive it today or latest by tomorrow.

I still couldn't buy a camera. I'm thinking of buying a video camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment