Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Warm it up...

Warming the scalp with my tea cup


I expected it to be difficult to go under direct sunlight. My thought was since I never see sunlight during weekdays it won’t be much of a problem... Little did I thought about ~15°C air blown directly at my bold scalp 12+ hours per day.


Currently I have a wet nose and sleeping issues... I mean... before I went bold I was comfortable with a 7h sleep. But now it doesn’t seem to be enough.


Today I blocked AC ventilation holes which are directly above my head with paper but it didn’t help much. So here I am.. using my cup of tea to warm it up a bit...


1 comment:

  1. Hi man,

    I just went through your blogs.. I have tell this.. Just dont think about how your appearance is .. Coz it doesn't matter. Ppl are saying things beautiful or ugly just the way they likes it or not. It doesn't have a hard code rule which is beautiful or ugly. As a person who is doing some reaserch on Buddism you should be more realistic on those things than just telling u r ugly.
    So be naturalistic just dont hang in a narrow point of view for your looks.
    may,
    Triple gem bless u
    Dhammika

    ReplyDelete