Saturday, February 23, 2008

What I should do


Right now is to clean this mess up. See those boxes? Did you notice the Amazon.com logo on them? Yeah, that's right, a quite a lot of purchasing from Amazon during past three months. The problem is, I didn't clean them from my living room. The problem with living alone is that there's no one to care about how tidy you keep you place. And as long as you can live with it - that's all it takes. But now it has come to a point where I no longer can. During this weekend, I'd make this place as clean as I can. And shall post a photo on Sunday.


And that is what's sitting on my desk right now. Not the dumb looking HP 6910p I was given from the office. Although way less expensive than the HP, this Dell Inspiron 1525, 1.66GHz 667MHz FSB Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 128MB on controller and 256MB shared video memory, 120GB HDD, 15.4" HD display (which shows far better and accurate colours than the HP), 2MP inbuilt webcam, 2 mics (!), 8 in 1 card reader, DVD writer running Windows Vista Home Premium is so cute and does a whole lot more.

Hmm.. it's 12.30 PM and I haven't had breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment