Tuesday, February 05, 2008

MetaWater CTP

No, it's not the photo, It's the watermarks.

I've been spending few hours last weekend in writing a small application to write exif data and copy right information on the photo. Right now it works fine. I named it MetaWater :P. Right now it's being beta tested by close friends.

I can customize the exif data that's written, the copyright message, font sizes, colours and the locations from a config file. Font size is proportionate to a base image size - meaning it sizes with different image sizes.

I'd do some touch ups, add batch processing and other things I feel like - when I feel like and upload the code for who's interested.

May be there are other tools doing the same out there, I searched for couple of weeks but couldn't find one (free I mean).

No comments:

Post a Comment