Wednesday, January 09, 2008

In Oklahoma

I came down to Oklahoma City yesterday for a 18 day business visit.

Some how air travel seems to be going bad for me these days. I had the flight from Milwaukee to Chicago at 1.20, me being me, went to the airport around 12. Had lunch at the airport and went through the security check and arrived at the gate at around 12.40. The flight got delayed because of bad weather and they didn't start boarding till 3 PM. When we finally boarded the air craft, the ground staff delayed our flight for another one and half hours. All this was just for a 25 minute flight. I could have driven to Chicago within one and half hours.

By the time I reached Chicago, I was 2 hours late for my flight to Oklahoma. They had scheduled another flight for me at 9PM, which got delayed for another three and half hours. So by the time I finally reached Oklahoma City, it was 3.30 in the morning, the following day!!

I bought a Garmin GPS navigator just before I left Milwaukee and it's proving itself to be quite a worth investment. I don't know how I would have managed without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment