Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Moved in

I rented an apartment at Sunset Ridge last Saturday and moved in today. The sole reason for delaying the move is I didn't had internet at this place. Now I got a 1.5 MBPS connection. Hopefully I'd get a mobile by the end of this week.

But apart from that, I'm running in to a financial crisis. I still didn't get my per diem and the money I brought with me is running out fast. If I don't get some money by next Monday, I'm doomed.

I've already missed quite a few photo opportunities, so would buy a camera as soon as I could spare thousand five hundred bucks on it.

4 comments:

  1. With the money threatening to run out, your per diem seems to be important at the moment... What do you need to do to get it? Can't you just file a claim with the Accounting department or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The per diem checks are sent every other week.. so my first check is due this Friday

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey once u buy u'r dream camera publish some latino chicks....and babes....

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey..:-)
    hmmm... running out of money is a BIG problem... spend wisely and lets hops u get that money soon..

    ReplyDelete