Friday, December 28, 2007

It's on its way!

Right now a Nikon D80 is on its way to my apartment!!

:-S But the lens (Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G ED-IF AF-S VR Zoom Nikkor) is getting delayed... Amazon says they'd ship it as soon as it becomes available... So I'm going to have to admire the looks of the D80 for few days before I can admire its output.

I also bought a Nikon branded backpack for the camera together with an extra Li-Ion battery and a Sandisk Extreme III 2GB SD memory card.

I'm going to miss a macro lens for a while... but hopefully not for long.

2 comments:

  1. so... more photos on the way... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's another one that is looking forward to your photos. Do hope that the camera finds you without any further delay. (and hope some of the snow will still be there when it comes :)

    ReplyDelete