Thursday, November 22, 2007

Escaped

Finally I'm going to be out from my current project, which is like the worst project I've ever worked on, not only because of the technology aspect of it but immensely because of the way the project is managed. People who work, has to work 24X7 without complaining and for the people who doesn't, there's no impact at all. I've already gotten myself in to enough trouble by speaking up against the way the things were managed so I'll refrain from going in to detail here. But the above picture tells the story.

From next month onwards I'd be on a new project, which I've been involved from the side for some time now. It's a banking application developed in .NET 2.0 and has some serious multi threading, remoting and webservices. With the involvement so far, management seems to be fairly good as well. So I'm looking forward for it now.

1 comment: