Thursday, September 13, 2007

Starting it all over

It's been some time since I moved in to a place with fixed line telephone and my office firewall unblocked blogger. So I could have really blogged earlier than this if I wanted to... But I didn't feel like it up till now.

Things have been generally okay but could have been much better. To put aside personal life, which again could have been much better, work has been as boring and frustrating as it could be. I enjoy solving design puzzles and writing code. But that's exactly what I don't get to do these days.

The company is more focused on engaging in enterprise level business even at the stake of not following proper engineering practices, and that conflicts with my interests.

5 comments:

  1. Nice to see you back with your trademark macro shots. Again can see you have managed to lure an ant into your lens. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ant was moving fast, and I was shooting at a low aperture to get a shallow image depth. So I actually had to wait some time till he moved in to my focus area to capture it.

    ReplyDelete