Monday, May 07, 2007

So they've been talking

Lot of ms geek blogs started to bitch about Silverlight over the past few weeks. I don't have a clue what the heck it is. There was a time when I read a lot and knew every thing that happened out there; relevant to MS development at least. But now I'm more focused on few things and only have a clue about the others. But I always know where to look for when I need information or guidance. In this case, I was clueless - So I looked for information.
While most bloggers were all bitching about it, very few were actually posting useful information.
Merill linked to this and ScottGu posted this
So the all new name "Silverlight" is actually for the WPF/E which every one was talking about for quite some time now. That made things easy. I knew what WPF/E was. Hmm..
So you know what... Bill Gates just might rename his children when they graduate... Yeah - really he could..

No comments:

Post a Comment