Sunday, May 20, 2007

How you find me

It’s quite interesting to know how and where from my visitors come. There are like 40~50 visitors (unique IP) everyday who just type in http://mahasen.blogspot.com or use a bookmark. Probably syndicates count in here as well. Then there are another 50 or so coming from kottu.org, achcharu.org or geeklanka.com. Another 20 or so comes from sites that have linked to my blog. An interesting 15~20 come from search results every day as well. Search criteria that had directed here yesterday were
“Mahasen”
“Tamil Elam”
“Tamil blog Canada”
“sri lanka blog”
“Virtusa”

Interestingly, some IPs have visited me 20 times during yesterday!

Most of my visitors come from Sri Lanka, second highest is shared between Australia and United States. There are some regular visitors in the UK and the Middle East as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment