Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Got promoted

Yesterday I received my promotion letter to Associate Technical Lead, as usual back dated to April 01st.

I joined Virtusa on 01st of July 2004 as an Associate Software Engineer, had my bad times, good times, low performance times, high performance times and every thing in-between with three consecutive promotions.

Three years is a long time to be at one place compared to my career history. But I'm happy I could hold on to it. Looking back I'm happy about where I am today but the future stands full of potential.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations machan!!

    Everyone who knows you personally know that you deserve everything that you are getting,,you've worked hard for it,,so, promotions come your way!

    "had my bad times, good times, low performance times, high performance times "

    I dont believe you ever had any bad performace times! I am pretty sure you were, are and will be a star performer all the time!

    Congrats again,,and keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    machan..
    You deserve this.. and I agreed with Yasas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrads!

    We want a treat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations & thanks for the party :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. great man... Congrats!!! You deserve it.
    Didn’t see you for a long time. Will meet and have a long chat. ah I have to collect that DSL router also no. I guess you still have it with you : D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Machan, well deserved one.

    Will talk to you next week once i'm down there at SL.

    Regards,
    Yohan K.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yo Madhawa.. one more month and I'm gonna throw that thing away.

    Yohan, returning next week :O.. how fast has the time gone by.. Chamal is also here till the 16th.. so let's meet up.

    Rest: Thanks >:D<

    ReplyDelete