Friday, February 02, 2007

Photo shoot

Yesterday, I wanted to go out and shoot some pictures. So I packed the camera and the tripod and headed to Viharamahadevi park. Lucky for me, all the elephants brought for the Gangarama perahera were there. Putting aside all the need for photography, I got quite friendly with a pregnant lady elephant there.

But to start with, amidst all that, here's a man passing his middle age, probably with weak eye sight, all alone, sitting under a tree and reading some thing... How could I have resisted capturing it?








5 comments:

  1. Hi Mahasen,

    Nice photoes. I love that pregnant lady elephant there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) It's the same one I'm petting in the next couple of pictures. She was so friendly...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Photos! You seem to be turning into a serious photographer :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not that more than a point and shooter... Yet I feel that I should learn more about photography. Regret I didn't bought a dSLR instead of the S2 IS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kattiya wediya butter gaanney..
    hondaKata nemeii
    Parissamin.. :D

    ReplyDelete