Monday, July 17, 2006

Solve this puzzle

  • I have a Dialog mobile phone connection.
  • When I’m in my cubicle I don’t receive signals.
  • When I move 30 feet from my cubicle I receive signals at full strength.
  • The person next to my cubicle who also has a Dialog connection receives signals at full strength.
  • When I insert my SIM in to another phone it too receives signals at full strength at my cubicle.
  • When I insert another SIM of a different provider, I get signals at full strength to my phone, at my cubicle.
  • When I insert another Dialog SIM to my phone it behaves the same as my SIM.
  • So the isolation is My Phone + Dialog Connection + My Cubicle just doesn’t seem to work together.

This started to happen from mid last week. What could be wrong and where??

7 comments:

  1. Isn't there a railway near your office.. or can't you open a window from the 13th floor... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know the answers for both the questions...
    Anyways, my phone is going for a service today.. Hope it would be fine there after.
    I suspect it's caught too much moisture. It has take showers too many a times with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it is better throw way your phone and get like prabath’s one :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Infact a N73 would have been ideal... But my savings account balance and salary slips says go for a N70..

    ReplyDelete