- I have a Dialog mobile phone connection.
- When I’m in my cubicle I don’t receive signals.
- When I move 30 feet from my cubicle I receive signals at full strength.
- The person next to my cubicle who also has a Dialog connection receives signals at full strength.
- When I insert my SIM in to another phone it too receives signals at full strength at my cubicle.
- When I insert another SIM of a different provider, I get signals at full strength to my phone, at my cubicle.
- When I insert another Dialog SIM to my phone it behaves the same as my SIM.
- So the isolation is My Phone + Dialog Connection + My Cubicle just doesn’t seem to work together.
This started to happen from mid last week. What could be wrong and where??