Monday, July 31, 2006
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
I expected it to be difficult to go under direct sunlight. My thought was since I never see sunlight during weekdays it won’t be much of a problem... Little did I thought about ~15°C air blown directly at my bold scalp 12+ hours per day.
Currently I have a wet nose and sleeping issues... I mean... before I went bold I was comfortable with a 7h sleep. But now it doesn’t seem to be enough.
Today I blocked AC ventilation holes which are directly above my head with paper but it didn’t help much. So here I am.. using my cup of tea to warm it up a bit...
Sunday, July 23, 2006
I shaved my head... I look uglier than before... but, hey, no one really liked me for my looks... (if any one ever liked me ;) ).
It feels much comfortable this way and I don’t have to worry about hair.. I wouldn’t have bad hair days for some time... if I like it... would continue to shave the head.
I’m still to experience mid day sun bold headed...
Monday, July 17, 2006
- I have a Dialog mobile phone connection.
- When I’m in my cubicle I don’t receive signals.
- When I move 30 feet from my cubicle I receive signals at full strength.
- The person next to my cubicle who also has a Dialog connection receives signals at full strength.
- When I insert my SIM in to another phone it too receives signals at full strength at my cubicle.
- When I insert another SIM of a different provider, I get signals at full strength to my phone, at my cubicle.
- When I insert another Dialog SIM to my phone it behaves the same as my SIM.
- So the isolation is My Phone + Dialog Connection + My Cubicle just doesn’t seem to work together.
This started to happen from mid last week. What could be wrong and where??
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
At first I was planning to go alone, but when I told it to my sister (chuti akka) she wanted to join in as well... Still don't know how it would turn around. But I'm dead serious about this... Hope this project I'm currently working on would finish by then.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
It's features include:
- Click on a shape and push or pull it to create your desired 3D geometry.
- Experiment with color and texture directly on your model.
- Real-time shadow casting lets you see exactly where the sun falls as you model.
- Select from thousands of pre-drawn components to save time drawing.
The Pro version's robust feature set empowers design professionals to explore and communicate complex concepts, import and export a host of file formats, and create interactive presentations. You can also use SketchUp Pro to print to high-resolution devices, place your models in Google Earth, and post them to the 3D Warehouse.
The Free version is an easy-to-learn 3D modeling program that enables you to explore the world in 3D. With just a few simple tools, you can create 3D models of houses, sheds, decks, home additions, woodworking projects - even space ships.
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Monday, July 03, 2006
Sitting next to a camping fire,
In no man’s land so far away,
With only you and me to talk,
Looking at the stars in the sky,
Drinking tea you and I just made,
On a cold - cold joyful night,
How deeply I’m in love with you!
And I wanted to tell you,
Walking in a sandy beach,
Looking at the dusk light hiding out,
Behind the waves of great blue sea,
Feeling the cold of the evening breeze,
Looking at your smile that warm my heart,
Moving my fingers through your hair,
How madly I’m in love with you!
And I wanted to ask you,
Just after a candle light dinner,
Listening to an old love song,
Enjoying the dessert and smiling alone,
Looking in your eyes I fell in love,
Taking your hand and smiling again,
Gathering my words, getting lost in thoughts,
“My darling would you be mine for life”?
But now my darling I just wonder,
Counting the stars in the sleepless nights,
With an aching heart that feel so heavy,
Looking at the flowers and listening to birds,
Closing my eyes and drawing your smile,
Listening to the cries of country songs,
Smiling alone with memories of gold,
How many lives before I win your love?