Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Decided

I was looking for a house to rent - ( again ) - during the weekend. In the current place we live in (Carlshru gardens in Borella) , the bathroom leaks, place stinks, and the owners are whores who tries to make us pay their electricity bills as well... OK - I shouldn’t be calling them that... But...
Any ways after searching through the weekend I realized all the decent places are in the 20k to 30k range... Which I can afford but - If I get a housing loan the loan instalment would be just above that range as well... Sooo Sunday night - I made the golden decision. I’m gonna buy a house for myself...
Now I’m on the lookout for houses or barelands... But with my Virtusa salary... I won’t be able to afford Royal Gardens... Nor Cinnamon Gardens... A loan plus selling my AD wagon would take my budget to 4.5 mil.. hope I’d be able to find a decent enough place for that...

No comments:

Post a Comment