Thursday, February 02, 2006

VS launch

Ok, I was really happy to getaway from work in the first place. (some times I feel the days I enjoyed coding are gone :-?) I got my friend Sanjaya to pick me up in the morning - he came at 7 a.m! So we were the first to register at BMICH.

The event started out really great, nice cool music and hooded swordsmen walking in... Till Sriyan walked in to play King Arthur. Oh man for heavens sake he’s the president (or director or what ever - head) of Microsoft Sri Lanka. I wasn’t expecting him to be the clown of the day. Any ways that’s my view. Others might find it ok.

Sessions were ok... on average it’s what I would have expected.

The event organizers hadn’t heard of the fact that there are some of us who are vegetarians. May be due to the fact that Microsoft is perceived as a carnivore.

It was the first time I saw wild fire live... I think that speaks for the fact Me.WaysOfEnjoying.Contains(ROCKing) returns false. So I’m not in a position to comment on it - in fact I wasn’t there to witness it :D