Saturday, December 10, 2005

What’s making us suffer?

Since I was in Colombo this weekend, I went to the office hoping to get some work done, so I won’t feel that bad when I take next Friday off :D. But unfortunately there were some dependencies to my work which were not in place. So I decided to play with my new installation of VS 2005 (yes I got it installed last week - and yes I know it’s been quite a while since others got hold of it - and also, manzi was right about it. With the 1 gig of RAM in my desktop VS rocks) while listening to a talk by Ajahn Brahmavamso, he was talking about how negative thinking affects our day today life, and how we could think positively about things that we don’t like. It was really inspiring to listen to that at the same time it had a fair amount of humour - the typical nature of his talks. So go ahead, listen to it : http://media.bswa.org/audio/mp3/Brahmavamso_2005_10_21.mp3

No comments:

Post a Comment