Monday, October 31, 2005

My Nokia 6230i and My Next phone

I have been using My Nokia 6230i for about 5 months now. And it’s been awesome. I couldn’t have asked for more from a platform 40 phone. In fact it is still the top of platform 40. It has almost everything - EDGE, Bluetooth, IR, Radio, 1.3 MegaPixel camera, 30MB of phone memory plus a 64MB(upgradeable) MMC, 65k 208 * 208 display, live streaming supported media player (Yeah, I can watch streaming video), MIDP 2 Java apps, a XHTML browser… you name it.

But lately I’ve been feeling that it’s time for me to move towards a phone running an OS than firmware… I’ve been eyeing the Nokia Series 60, N series and O2s but all the O2s seem to lack good cameras. I think The Nokia 6630 and the N 70 seem to be the most affordable in the lot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi ..

    Have a look.......
    nice collection but expensive.

    http://www.imate.com

    ReplyDelete