Thursday, September 15, 2005

Prasanna's Glanza on sale!



NOTE: This is a highly modified sports car. I’ve driven it and it’s amazingly fast.

SPECIFICATION (SPECS)

Displacement, cc 1331
Engine model 4E-FTE
Max.power (Net), kw(PS)/rpm 135 ps (99.29 kw) / 6400 rpm
Max.torque(Net), N*m(kg*m)/rpm 16.0 kg*m (156.91 N*m) / 4800 rpm
Power density 6.81
Engine type Water cooling serial 4 cylinder DOHC16 valve IC turbo
Engine information 2 mode turbo system
Fuel system EFI-D (electronic fuel injection)
Turbocharger Turbo with intercooler
Braking system, front Ventilated disk
Braking system, rear Disk
Suspension system, front The McPherson strut type coil spring (stabilizer attaching)
Suspension system, rear The trailing twist beam (stabilizer attaching)
(Specs by www.english.auto.vl.ru )

1996 Model (EP-91)
82K original mileage
Clutch plate/pressure plate/ release bearing/ timing belt/ fuel filter replaced recently
Running on Shell Helix fully synthetic engine oil

Aftermarket extras
Pivot Turbo Timer
TurboXS blowoff valve
TurboSmart Manual boost Controller
Autometer Pro-Comp boost gauge
K&N air filter
Fujitsubo-Giken JAZMA certified cat-back exhaust system
15" light alloy wheels with 195/50 low profile tires


Price - LKR 1.375 Million (Negotiable)

If interested, contact Prasanna on +94 77 7746690

1 comment:

  1. I Really Enjoyed The Blog. I Have Just Bookmarked. I Am Regular Visitor Of Your Website I Will Share It With My Friends Thanks and I promises I will visit your blog again.
    Dow Corning DC 705 silicone diffusion pump oil

    ReplyDelete