Monday, September 12, 2005

Cleaning it up...



We (Myself and my sister) aren't neat tidy and clean type. We do bath and all but don't really worry much about cleaning up the place we live. This really wasn't to the satisfaction of my father when he visited us last week when mother was in Colombo hospital.
So on Saturday he cleaned the place up for us (Being a good son, I helped him by cleaning up my own room J) It took us the whole day to make the place lesser a mess. 6 garbage bags were filled with dust, old newspapers, plastic bottles, rugs and you name it... we adoringly collected over one and half years (No! I'm not extravagating; we never cleaned it up after occupying that place in January 2004).


Fans...


Window frames...


In the process...


Can you see the total gym?


Appachchie (father) almost worn out...


This is the daughter of that dog I wrote about in "Karma and the dog"... Both of them live with us now...


That's a towel rack you are seeing...

2 comments:

  1. y u r using a towel rack since u got da total gym :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. First I fill the towel rack, then the total gym. When they are both covered with cloths, I fill the trunk of my car with all those cloths and take them home (kandy) for washing :D

    ReplyDelete